Re: [fusil] Fusil on windows

On Wednesday 08 December 2010 11:49:42 Sanjay Rawat wrote:
> I was wondering if there is some work going on to port Fusil on windows? I
> feel this will extend its applicability. So, is there any work or way to
> use fusil library to write python fuzzers for windows applications?

If I remember correctly, you can already fuzz command line applications on
Windows with Fusil.

python-ptrace debugger will not be used because it is specific to Linux. Fusil
has no object to watch a Windows graphical application (eg. catch/close
popups). Fusil doesn't limit process memory, number of process, etc. to
protect the system on Windows because subprocess.Popen() doesn't support
preexec_fn on Windows.

Victor