[fusil] Fusil project moved to bitbucket

Since I'm usable to fix the *.hachoir.org website issues (well, I'm too lazy to fix it), I choosed to move all my personal projects to Bitbucket. I already moved python-ptrace, and now it's Fusil.

So the Fusil project moved to bitbucket.org server, and the source code is now using Mercurial (instead of Subversion).

 http://bitbucket.org/haypo/fusil/wiki/Home

The Mercurial repository contains the whole svn history, but only the trunk branch.

Note : My web server (serving all *.hachoir.org websites) will be down between the 1st August and around the 20 August, because I'm moving to a new flat...

Victor