Re: [freevolive-users] [ANNOUNCE] FreevoLive 0.15

Great work Michel!

Best Regards,
Robert Keir

Michel Hoogervorst wrote:
Hi all!

I just uploaded FreevoLive 0.15

You can now choose between X11 and framebuffer video at the boot
screen.  Mandriva's hardware detection does a pretty good job
detecting the right resolution for most monitors (most widescreen
resolutions as well), and I configured Freevo so that it uses the
detected resolution in X11.  On the framebuffer it's still 800x600
only, not much I can do about that I'm afraid.

I also made booting into X11 the default boot option, which I think
most people will like.

The quicktime-faad package is now installed, so that the Apple
trailers can now be enjoyed with full sound!  Yep, the fact that the
Apple trailers had no sound on FreevoLive, was totally my mistake ;-)

A simple browser is also included: Hv3 is a very small, but usable browser.

I hope you all like it.

Michel

---
FreevoLive: http://freevolive.tuxfamily.org/