[freevolive-users] [ANNOUNCE] FreevoLive 0.14

This evening, I uploaded FreevoLive 0.14.
It is updated with the last week released Freevo 1.7.3 version.

I also enabled the lyrics plugin, which is new in Freevo 1.7.3.
To use this plugin, select a song, and press ENTER ('e' on a
keyboard).  It doesn't work too well with the included songs, but it's
a nice extra if you have some music on your local harddisk.

Changelog:
- Updated Freevo to version 1.7.3
- Re-enabled the apple-trailers plugin*
- Enabled the new lyrics plugin
- Removed Xine and TVTime**

* The appletrailers plugin was broken for a short time, that's why it
was not enabled on FreevoLive 0.13

** I removed Xine and TVTime because they are not needed for Freevo to
run, since it uses mplayer standard.  If you want Xine or TVTime, you
can just install it with urpmi or via the Mandriva Control Center
(even without installing FreevoLive to harddisk first).

Have fun!

Michel