[freevolive-users] DVD tray locked; TVOUT B&W

Hi --

Tried out your v .12 release this morning and have two issues maybe you can
help me with?

1. The DVD tray is locked after booting making it impossible to load a DVD for
playing.

2. My TV OUT is b&w only.  (Actually its b&W even in the bios so I'm not sure
this is a freevo/freevolive issue.  I'm also talking to XFX about this).

Ian S Worthington

http://isw.me.uk/

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, sed dulcius pro patria vivere, et
dulcissimus pro patria biber. Ergo, bibiamo pro salute patriae.