Re: [freevolive-users] Root password?

Hi Chris,

The root password is simply: 'root'.
I should have put that on the website or something indeed.  Completely my fault.

If you wish to install FL to your harddrive, just exit Freevo (press 'd' on the shutdown menu item to exit Freevo without shutting down the whole system).
Run 'startx', and from X, run '/usr/sbin/draklive-install', which is a graphical installer.
After installing, you will have a normal Mandriva 2007.0 system, with Freevo preconfigured :-)

X can be ran from Freevo, but it will probably crash due to a bug in the commands plugin.
This is solved in the next version.

For creating a digital jukebox, Freevo is definitely the way to go, I'm using Freevo myself for my own music collection, with flac files.

If you need help, just ask :-)

Michel