Re: [eledmac] line numbers modification

That is great. It is a complicated package so I did not recognize
it was 5.5 I needed. OK it was successful so far, although I have to
put \linenumannotation to every line to be numbered.

It would be faster if one could redesign the linenumber altogether.

In any case your approach solves the irregularity issue of TLG. But
now how do I make use of the header numbers? They now do not match.

I have (as you instructed me)

\makeatletter
\doinsidelineLhook{\markboth{\the\line@num}{\the\line@num}}
\doinsidelineRhook{\markboth{\the\line@numR}{\the\line@numR}}