Re: [eledmac] french numbering of footnotes

Le 01/08/2020 à 19:44, Maïeul Rouquette a écrit :
> You can redefine the \footfootmarkA (\footfootmarkB, \footfootmarkC
> etc.) macro. See § 6.5.2 of reledmac handbook

Thank you.

One last thing (I hope) about the footnotes: \parafootsepX command
inserts a separator between the notes in paragraph but it also inserts
this separator before the first note:

|| 1. text of the 1st note || 2. text of the 2nd note ||  etc.

Is it possible to avoid the first separator?

Thank you.

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique