Re: [eledmac] stanzaindentsrepetition (error occurs but it is working)

Dear Irgend,

in your case, it works fine despite the error because you have no
indentation.

But you didn't understand the meaning of the counter
stanzaindentrepetition. It define the frequencie for repeating the
indentation. So in your case, you set, you set
1. For line 1, use indentation of 0 (that is the second number in
\setstanzaindents)
2. For line 2, use indentation of 0 (that is the third number of
\setstanzaindents)
3. For line 3, use indentation of line 3-6 = -3 > that make the error
happens

Just use
\setcounter{stanzaindentsrepetition}{2}

Which will make
1. For line 1, use indentation of 0 (that is the second number in
\setstanzaindents)
2. For line 2, use indentation of 0 (that is the third number of
\setstanzaindents)
3. For line 3, use indentation of line 3-2 = 1 > that is 0

Best

Maïeul