Re: [eledmac] \begin{astanza}[\subsubsection{...}] causes pagebreak

That is linked to the scrbook class. With standard LaTeX class, all
works. I have not time yet to look further more on the cause.

But you must know that scrbook and Koma script redefine multiple thing
inside LaTeX, which make it more complex to integrate with reledmac.