[eledmac] [Fwd: CTAN update: reledmac]

-------- Message transféré --------
De: Erik Braun <erik@xxxxxxxx>
Répondre à: ctan@xxxxxxxx
À: ctan-ann@xxxxxxxx
Objet: CTAN update: reledmac
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 16:25:36 +0200 (CEST)

> Maïeul Rouquette submitted an update to the
>
>                 reledmac
>
> package.
>
> Version number: 2.32.0 2019-07-15
> License type: lppl1.3
>
> Summary description: Typeset scholarly editions
>
> Announcement text:
>

> This release provides new settings :\Xlinenumannotationonlyfirst,
> \Xlinenumannotationonlyfirstintwo, \Xsymlinenumannotation,
> \Xendlinenumannotationonlyfirst, \Xendlinenumannotationonlyfirstintwo
> and
> \Xendsymlinenumannotation.  That will allow to not print in critical
> notes
> to consecutive identical line number annotations, but to put a symbol
> instead.

> This package is located at
>    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/reledmac
>
> More information is at
>    https://www.ctan.org/pkg/reledmac

> --
>
>    Thanks for the upload.
>
>      For the CTAN Team
>     Erik Braun

> --
>
> We are supported by the TeX users groups.
> Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Spam detection software, running on the system "comedy.dante.de",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Ma�l Rouquette submitted an update to the reledmac package.

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: ctan.org]
 0.0 CK_HELO_GENERIC        Relay used name indicative of a Dynamic Pool or
                            Generic rPTR
 1.0 SPF_SOFTFAIL           SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.4 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 3.2 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR    Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP
                            addr 1)
 3.0 TO_NO_BRKTS_DYNIP      To: lacks brackets and dynamic rDNS