[eledmac] Evolution from (l)edpar since 2011

Dear Peter and Dominik,

For the journal of french TUG, I have written an article making a bilan of the contribution I made since I became the new maintainer of ledmac on 2011.

As original authors of (l)edmac, I think this article could interest you. I would also be glad if you could make some remarks on the historical parts.

You could find the article on

https://framadrop.org/r/j23oGyEVuY#cV4S2MaoWtFqEI93Jd1QIXBx7lFnqCffps1wTViCQg0=

(I am sorry, it is in French.)

Best wishes, and thank you for having made the basis of the actual reledmac package. :-)

Maïeul