[eledmac] Examples

Dear reledmac/reledpar users,

As you know, reledmac/reledpar are now delivered with an « examples » folder.

This folder contains many examples of the use of specific settings/features of reledmac/reledpar, but not all.

It would be nice if this folder would be more exhaustive.
All file should contain:
- example of ONE and only ONE basic feature of reledmac/reledpar
- An introduction to this feature.

Are some of you motivated to read the handbooks of reledmac/reledpar and suggest/write new examples?

These new examples would help me also to avoid mistakes when modify reledmac/reledpar code, as I can automatically ensure the result will be still the same.

Many thanks in advance

Maïeul