[eledmac] one question and one suggestion

Bonjour,

I use the margin notes to note some reference marks in a work copy;
for instance: the number of the folio in a manuscript... To do so, I
define a font (roman) using \newfontfamily and a command, say \folio
with one argument:
\newcommand[1]{\folio}{\romanfont #1}
And use it in my file with \ledinnernote:
\ledinnernote{\folio{f. 53}}

I proceeded like this before using reledmac with \marginpar and when I
want to make a publishable file, I just \renewcommand{\folio}{} and the
marks disappear from the text.

My question: within a \ledinnernote, the marks do not disappear ie. even
if I renewcommand the folio command, the margin note does not
disappear... Is it a normal behaviour?

My suggestion: is it possible to have a draft option for a note system
which could be used only in a work copy and will disappear in the final
document?

Thank you for attention.

--
François Patte