Re: [eledmac] Reledpar: "The left page has ended on a right page"

I have already corrected the code according to your indications, but I have still the same problem. It's astonishing for me, for the code of this poem is exactly as the code of the poems before and after himself... And these other codes don't cause problems. In fact, I can compile, but with the result of superfluous pages in blank.
Here you have the used code (the difference with the translated version is only a label inside the second, but this isn't problematic):

\stanza[\textbf{Poem's title}\vspace*{0.25cm}]
Bla, bla, bla&
bla, bla, bla.\&[\vspace*{-0.25cm}]
\stanza
Bla, bla, bla,&