Re: [eledmac] issue with polyglossia sanskrit

Le 21/09/2016 17:38, Maïeul Rouquette a écrit :
> It is a bug of reledmac, not related at all with sanskrit. To avoid
> it, you must delete the blank lines before the \pend (here the
> tickets for this bug https://github.com/maieul/ledmac/issues/574)

Thank you for this quick answer but some problems remain:

1- the margin note has disappeared (even when removing the \!)

2- the line spacing after the first line of the paragraph following the
section title, is not good.

see:  http://www.math-info.univ-paris5.fr/~patte/ecm.pdf

> However, note the following points: - \! is mathematical thin space.
> As sidenote are not in mathematical mode, use \, instead.

I wanted a negative thin space... It seems that it does not exist in
text mode. I will create one.

Thank you for helping.

--
François Patte