[eledmac] Calling the familiar footnote in right side, but print them in left side

Hi everyone,

in the series of new feature for eledpar and notes, now, the possibility to call a familiar footnote in a right side but print them in the Left side. Usefull if the left page content is shorter than the right side content.

See this example.

In the left side, we do \footnoteAnomk{the note} (or \footnoteBnomk, \footnoteCmk …) and in the right side, we do  \footnoteAmk.

I am still awaiting feedback. I think the kim serge problem is solved with the example I have uploaded in github.

Maïeul