Re: [eledmac] \edtext without lemma : error or warning

I think eledmac should rather print an error, since it is actually
one, stop scrolling, and prompt the user.  When you get a warning, you
are only supposed to pay attention, but a warning does not prevent
LaTeX from compiling... until it ends up with an error!

Robert