[eim-dev] disorganized

We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert
on  A M S N  last time.
Best stock for Year 2006 - read the story and you will s e e f o r y o u r s e l f.
A $1,000 dollar investment could yield a $2,000 dollar profit
in just ONE trade if you trade out at the top.
A M S N  should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
GET IN NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the rumor and sell on the
news.
This company has dropped big new's in the past. Who's to say they
don't have another big one.

Trading Date : 05/06/06
Company : Amerossi International Group Inc.
Symbol : A M S N Price : $0.05
12 Day Trading Projection : $0.70
Rating : S T R O N G  B U Y

Put  A M S N  on your radar's now.