Re: [eigen] mkl_intel_thread.dll

Hi Rui,

Your issue is related to MKL, not to Eigen so this isn't really the right place to ask. I'd consult the MKL documentation https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/onemkl-windows-developer-guide/top/linking-your-application-with-onemkl/linking-quick-start.html to see if you're linking against MKL correctly.

In general on Windows, DLLs are searched from wherever the .exe file is placed, and then the PATH second. If placing the DLL in the same directory as your ..exe doesn't work, then it's likely mismatched. ie. the .lib you linked against doesn't match the .dll you placed there.

Cheers,
-Edward