[eigen] Using Eigen fixed-size arrays as custom scalar type

Hi all,

I am interested in using Eigen fixed-size arrays as custom scalar type, so something like Eigen::Array<Eigen::Array3f, Eigen::Dynamic, Eigen::Dynamic>. It seems to me that Eigen does have basic support for this, but when you actually start to use it, it happens to be broken in many places. I played around with fixing it here: https://github.com/facebookincubator/Eigen-FBPlugins, and I am thinking to maybe submit small merge requests to make integration less hacky. I don't mean to add anything large, thinking more about small changes like making coefficient-wise Boolean operations and operations with scalar to work (even though not optimally efficient) and other things like that. What do you think?

Best regards,
Yury