[eigen] Dead code in Pardiso

At https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen/-/blob/master/Eigen/src/PardisoSupport/PardisoSupport.h#L474 (and also at line 538), we have code like this:
void getMatrix(const MatrixType& matrix)
{
  // PARDISO supports only upper, row-major matrices
  PermutationMatrix<Dynamic,Dynamic,StorageIndex> p_null;
  m_matrix.resize(matrix.rows(), matrix.cols());
  m_matrix.template selfadjointView<Upper>() = matrix.template selfadjointView<UpLo>().twistedBy(p_null);
  m_matrix.makeCompressed();
}
As far as I can tell, the call to twistedBy(p_null) in the code is a no-op right? Or does it serve some purpose that I'm missing?

Thanks,
-Edward