Re: [eigen] Eigen with C++20

Thank you Rasmus, I'll ask around. If I get somewhere I can try to do a Pull request or similar, I do not think there is a good way to make modules coexist in the same header, but you never know.

  --  Lawrence Ibarria | CTO/COO | Verdant Robotics, Inc.

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information belonging to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, use, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.