Re: [eigen] Parallelization of SparseMatrix * dense_matrix

Yes, I agree that having a much more flexible threading mechanism would be ideal.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 8:58 AM Edward Lam <edward@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 11:52 AM Rasmus Munk Larsen wrote:
We are planning on moving the non-blocking threadpool from unsupported into core in the near future and use that as the basis for multi-threading without depending on OpenMP.

Our application uses Intel TBB as its threadpool, could this work be done such that the application can have control over this? Ideally in a way so that we can tell Eigen to also use Intel TBB.

Thanks,
-Edward