From: Jack Dongarra dongarra@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: April 06, 2021
Subject: LA Software Survey of Freely Available Software to be Updated

We are planning to update the survey of freely available software for
the solution of linear algebra problems. The current version of the
survey can be found at: http://bit.ly/la-sw-survey-2021

The aim is to put in "one place" the source code that is freely
available for solving problems in numerical linear algebra,
specifically dense, sparse direct and iterative systems and sparse
iterative eigenvalue problems.  Please send Dalal Sukkari
sukkari@xxxxxxxxxxx updates and corrections. We will post a note on
the na-digest when the new list is available.

Thanks,
Jack Dongarra and Dalal Sukkari

--

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo
Este correo puede carecer de tildes o eñes debido al teclado.