[eigen] Hermitian matrices

Hello David et al,

I am new to using The Mail Archive. I hope this message is captured there.

I use Eigen for solving large least-squares adjustment problems for geodetic/surveying networks where symmetric matrices are prevalent, especially for use in covariance propagation. I am very interested in the work you have done with Hermitian matrices in Eigen development code. If you are willing to make that code available to me, I could likely provide a lot of testing feedback to you with a variety of sizes of positive-definite symmetric matrices, some of which need to be inverted by a Cholesky routine, including very sparse matrices from least-squares normal equations.

Sincerely,

Kyle Snow

Polarisgeospatial.com