[eigen] Eigen and GCC address sanitizer

Dear Eigen developers,

Is it safe to compile a library using Eigen with option
`-fsanitize=address` and then to link this library to another library,
also using Eigen, which hasn't been compiled with this option ?

I have head-buffer-overflow errors coming from
Eigen::internal::handmade_aligned_free(void*), at
/usr/include/eigen3/Eigen/src/Core/util/Memory.h:98.

From the code in src/Core/util/Memory.h, the definition of many memory
allocation function is modified so I would say it isn't safe but I would
like a confirmation.

Best,

Joseph Mirabel