Re: [eigen] lowest eigen value only

Dear Jens,

thanks for the reference.

Am 20.01.21 um 20:19 schrieb Jens Wehner:
> Hey Peter,
>
> if your system is reasonably large iterative methods could be what you are looking for
>
> Libraries like https://github.com/yixuan/spectra <https://github.com/yixuan/spectra> implement such things on top of Eigen.

Actually I'm setting up a small test for a Lanczos diagonalization.
In that specific application the diagonalization is for an auxiliary problem
to find a good approximation for the initial state, and that system is not sparse.
Nevertheless I should benchmark it,

Btw, that's a test project as I'm thinking whether I should switch my main project
< https://projects.tuxfamily.org/?do=group;name=prg >
to eigen. Currently I'm still using boost.ublas which my own interface to BLAS/LaPack.

Best regards,
Peter