|[eigen] Eigen 3.3.9 released today!|
[ Thread Index | Date Index | More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives ]
We are happy to announce that Eigen 3.3.9 has been released today!
This is a maintenance release fixing minor bugs and compilation issues. For more
details have a look at the changelog pasted below and on
The sources are available on GitLab:
Thanks to the community for making this possible.
Eigen 3.3.9 ChangeLog
* Commit 4e5385c90: Introduce rendering Doxygen math formulas with MathJax and
the option EIGEN_DOC_USE_MATHJAX to control this.
* Issue 2036: Make sure the CMake function find_standard_math_library_test_program
compiles and doesn't optimize away the function we try to test for.
* Issue 2046: Rename test/array.cpp to test/array_cwise.cpp fix an issue with the
C++ standard library header "array"
* Issue 2040: Fix an issue in test/ctorleak that occured when disabling expections.
* Issue 2011: Remove error counting in OpenMP parallel section in Eigen's GEMM
* Issue 2012: Define coeff-wise binary array operators for base class to fix an
issue when using Eigen with C++20.
* Commit bfdd4a990: Fix an issue with Intel® MKL PARDISO support.
|Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.19+||http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/|