Re: [eigen] Hermitian matrices

Hi Jens,

Yes, I've implemented support for Hermitian matrices as a Google Summer of Code student in 2018 and finishing it is still somewhere on my backlog. However, with today's knowledge the implementation should look quite differently. If you are interested to work on this I'm happy to discuss. Otherwise you will have to wait until I find some time to reimplement it. This won't take me too long but without committing to anything, I can already say that I won't find time before the beginning of 2021.

Best,
David