Re: [eigen] 3.3.8 expected on September 7

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your effort.

I think this is issue #1950 (https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen/-/issues/1950).

Thanks,
David

On 28. Aug 2020, at 17:08, Edward Lam <edward@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've never tried to compile eigen tests before. So from build dir, I ran:

cmake .. -DEIGEN_TEST_BUILD_FLAGS="-j 8" -DEIGEN_TEST_CXX11=ON -DEIGEN_TEST_FMA=ON -DEIGEN_TEST_AVX=ON >& cmake_log.txt

And I was surprised to see:

-- Performing Test EIGEN_COMPILER_SUPPORT_CPP11 - Failed

But this is the latest MSVC 2019 compiler so it shouldn't fail.

I had no BLAS installed but I still expected to find Eigen BLAS?

CMake Warning at cmake/FindBLAS.cmake:1371 (message):
  BLA_VENDOR has been set to All but blas libraries could not be found or
  check of symbols failed.

Thanks,
-Edward