Re: [eigen] Welcome David Tellenbach as an Eigen maintainer

Thank you all!

Looking forward to working with you on an even better version of Eigen!

David

On 22. Jul 2020, at 23:56, Everton Rufino Constantino1 <everton.constantino@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Congratulations David! Thanks for the awesome help you've given us!

Everton Constantino
Software Developer
Application Libraries Optimisation
Linux Technology Center, IBM Systems
e-mail: everton.constantino@xxxxxxx

----- Original message -----
From: Rasmus Munk Larsen <rmlarsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [eigen] Welcome David Tellenbach as an Eigen maintainer
Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2020 18:31

On behalf of the maintainers of Eigen, I would like to welcome David Tellenbach to the team. David has been an active contributor for a while, and recently has worked on setting up continuous integration on Gitlab, as well as helping review PRs. We are delighted to welcome him to the team and look forward to working with him and the community to get Eigen development back up to speed after a period of relative calm.