Re: [eigen] Dropping C++14 compatibility discussion

Most definitely they are not using the system compiler. I never saw
any supercomputer where users are staying with the default compilers.
Lots of time, the admins provide modules with the latest compilers
possible (because that's where you get the best optimization available
for their CPUs, gcc4.8 most definitely won't).

Matthieu

--
Quantitative researcher, Ph.D.
Blog: http://blog.audio-tk.com/