Re: [eigen] Dropping C++14 compatibility discussion

Rob McDonald said:     (by the date of Tue, 5 May 2020 15:20:20 -0700)

> > hopefully the energetic people calling for this change are the
> > ones who will step forward to do the work.

yeah. I did a couple of small merge requests. Depending on what my
software YADE will need, I will do some more ;)

David Tellenbach said:     (by the date of Wed, 6 May 2020 13:09:43 +0200)
> To stop preaching and start doing something right away I'll
> refactor the survey, send it to the list and hope for a lot of
> participation. Hopefully we can then share some insights in a few
> weeks and have a better feeling on what the community wants.

This is great. Thank you! I must make sure to not miss that one.

best regards
Janek

--
Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdańsk University of Technology