[eigen] Implementation/Integration of new linear solvers

Hello Eigen-Developers,

We have been using Eigen for years now and we are very happy with the package.

In the last year we have implemented two more linear solvers,BiGStab(l) and IDRstab, we would like to add them to Eigen.

We are unsure about a couple of things:

a) Do you want the same level of coverage as for the already implemented solvers or more?

b) Would they typically go into the unsupported branch first?

c) Where should we discuss this? Should we create an issue/PR on Gitlab/the mailing list?

Additionally as a future project we want to work on BlockSparse Matrices. Eigen has some sort of implementation of it in
https://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/unsupported/classEigen_1_1BlockSparseMatrix.html
Do you know of other people working on this and do you have any information on the implementation in the link?

Have a nice weekend and thanks for all your work

Jens Wehner

| Jens Wehner, PhD | eScience Research Engineer Email: j.wehner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Tel: +31(0)6 20 367 166 |
| Netherlands eScience Center | Science Park 140 | 1098 XG Amsterdam The Netherlands |