[eigen] Matrix support in Clang

Hello,

As already mentioned earlier on the list, we recently shared a proposal to add support for some matrix math operations to Clang.

The extension initially helps to improve & simplify code generation for small matrixes (sizes < 15x15). We are currently trying to make sure the extension is useful for a wider range of users. It would be great if you could take a look and share any feedback or comments on cfe-dev.