Re: [eigen] Re: Eigen-AD: Algorithmic Differentiation of the Eigen Library

Hello Ian,

Examples can be found in "unsupported/doc/examples/". You may build them via

make eigen_ad_examples

At the moment, the only supported AD tool is dco/c++. You can download the latest version from

https://www.nag.co.uk/content/downloads-dco-c-dcl6i34ngl

Please note that a license key is required to run dco/c++; you can request a 30 day software trial there as well.

Best wishes,

Patrick