|Re: [eigen] GitLab migration is starting now!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] GitLab migration is starting now!
- From: Rasmus Munk Larsen <rmlarsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 09:13:25 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=PBI7097K2H03LonWxrUwea2kzMmzh4CPzK9U9RoBeH0=; b=Jo3OPYFzsslGd2NSENwgRzGTShroUKui3534DDtCWQLErYIeRisW6x6BMxttdrRQxd KZxK5jRCd81CVqCzIN0lOBPN2HDsp83N4ceUZ7srsSaHWs57bob5hOPQ6+J8CDLOki1a oG037/qLKsVEN+uVWMxMmOzzcgWFHvp40Ds/rSg08vzaKVht0q9iZNlp2tQs03H2Fsna ytn3BaCMBqkIdctPyi9d9H8PGdeL1kD7O73PS995GZ68bpOckT3eX9Q2yvjZouABt8w1 AZsCtxHbiJLQFy/uq0ngL7bwPJ0SySJXoQDZwf4GC+qSkdtbfLsHt3+8sfGOM9Srb/vF /5rA==
That seems OK to me as well.
Thanks for this. It's going to make my work so much easier.
I just wanted to resubmit my int8 ostream patches, but it seems that I
dodn't have permissions to submit a merge request. Do you need to open
up the MRs to non-members?
thank you for trying. I was indeed unsure whether MR was open to anybody. According to this page: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/permissions.html
, MR is open for "reporter" members only, meaning that we'll have to manually approve people wanting to join the project to propose MR.
For the record, compared to "guests" (aka everybody for a public project as Eigen), reporters have the following additional permissions:
View Security reports
See a list of jobs
See a job log
Download and browse job artifacts
View confidential issues
Lock issue threads
Manage issue tracker
Manage related issues
Create code snippets
See a commit status
See a container registry
See a list of merge requests
View project statistics
View Error Tracking list
This seems OK to me.
On 12/4/19 9:17 PM, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
> The critical steps of the migration are done. I've thus made public the
> new repo:
> I've also re-opened the deprecated mercurial repo on bitbucket so that
> people can smoothly migrate their clones, links, etc.
> Please report any outdated links and mercurial/bitbucket references
> you'll find. I'm already aware of some pages on our wiki, like:
> - http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Mercurial
> Any help on updating those old documentations will be greatly appreciated!
> On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 9:04 AM Gael Guennebaud
> <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> as planed we'll start the migration to GitLab today. This means that
> the Eigen's bitbucket project (repository+pull-requests) won't be
> accessible within a few minutes. Same for our bugzilla that will be
> turned as read-only.
> Wish me good luck and see you soon for announcing the availability
> of the new git repository!