Re: [eigen] GitLab migration is starting now!

Very nice work indeed!

I'll change my setup today or tomorrow so it does Nightly builds on the new repository.

One more place we need to adapt are the changesets for the performance benchmark:

https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen_test1/blob/master/bench/perf_monitoring/changesets.txt

Cheers,
Christoph