|Re: [eigen] GitLab migration is starting now!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] GitLab migration is starting now!
- From: Rasmus Munk Larsen <rmlarsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 08:48:16 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=DVBE7HLLDVRuLv0K7UQ83HWchrmKLxyY1PGmazN/CCY=; b=JJCbiOj9ng2BD07A2ZvQEAew4huowIMIkYmh+auYl4jvq/iAbQKiN+m0HmenYcfdhq wDYInbB8EyFsTTDu1FgCctUfd4cKBvGuMwyeq2U7g1W269rA40294BKr+LxCSAWuAtLn WcKkJrotfhcsGjBeC9qI6CKc9GA6Dkaeh/YwV2qEe9ff/IHuxAJBzvhrYl9k72pzBmRs 9DHJY1QgGcFVQFHDYLnxY4P0/qNjgWs9mvIJX8WOqzoOHyI7bbhaeQxGhfYsjAABy6j4 KFUOKvEpVAbgAoJrgab4SQDvv39UeJyeiCR9ZuWA/VZ4Z9Usplf2HBu0Hc/M1Y08QT83 URRQ==
Thanks a lot, great work, Gael! I'm already enjoying making small changes in the UI. Welcome to the 21st century! ;-)
The critical steps of the migration are done. I've thus made public the new repo:
I've also re-opened the deprecated mercurial repo on bitbucket so that people can smoothly migrate their clones, links, etc.
Please report any outdated links and mercurial/bitbucket references you'll find. I'm already aware of some pages on our wiki, like:
Any help on updating those old documentations will be greatly appreciated!
as planed we'll start the migration to GitLab today. This means that the Eigen's bitbucket project (repository+pull-requests) won't be accessible within a few minutes.. Same for our bugzilla that will be turned as read-only.
Wish me good luck and see you soon for announcing the availability of the new git repository!