From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 12:04 AM
To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eigen] GitLab migration is starting now!

Hi,

as planed we'll start the migration to GitLab today. This means that the Eigen's bitbucket project (repository+pull-requests) won't be accessible within a few minutes. Same for our bugzilla that will be turned as read-only.

Wish me good luck and see you soon for announcing the availability of the new git repository!

Cheers,
Gael