Re: [eigen] Small dynamic matrix optimization

On 11/20/2019 8:09 AM, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
Also related to this general question, it would be interesting to implement our own stack to hold dynamic-allocated temporaries. Such temporaries would not be moveable, so we have to be very careful to use this mechanism only for temporaries we manage from birth to death.

This also leads into the question of whether it would be useful to make Eigen allocator-aware as well. I've only been looking at this from the sidelines from watching the CppCon presentations though but it's interesting.

-Edward