Re: [eigen] Following-up on your Bitbucket/Mercurial support discussion

thanks for reaching out to us!

I think currently we are more occupied with the process of migration (before that: cleaning up PRs, preparing the 3.4 release, ...) and we don't have any fixed schedule yet, when we will migrate.

But it is good to have a direct contact in case we need it!

Cheers,
Christoph