Re: [eigen] Bitbucket migration

Very nice indeed! Thanks Gael and Joseph!

I guess the main decision left is to decide on a schedule when to officially switch to gitlab and if/how long we will keep the bitbucket repository as a mirror (or essentially as a snapshot). Once bitbucket closes hg-support (or sooner), we can replace our current main-repo by an otherwise empty git repository which just links to the new repository (or make a git-mirror, but I don't see any benefits here). Also, we should probably host the "last official" state of the mercurial repository somewhere (as read-only).

Christoph