|Re: [eigen] Call for survey questions|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Call for survey questions
- From: Andrea Bocci <andrea.bocci@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:19:02 +0100
- Authentication-results: spf=pass (sender IP is 126.96.36.199) smtp.mailfrom=cern.ch; lists.tuxfamily.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;lists.tuxfamily.org; dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=cern.ch;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cern.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-cern-ch; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=N7rvHg4Ev/87JuvE7VfJHm8Myeojqs1XuCI+FK3omKo=; b=Vhjn4J/A+CM2LS4Wrw16lzOLGq2lIjevZyWwhitN7xzOFlZjzq3rPor+V0Xf0+DWLFtzr/fd9xnqOnrYnSZKeI2HCVNwv7AY7xH0PspD5OdRbu26haAMwbZRJaqqxh2F1MF0kNaY/wsoM2UzwTOi7R7sC2kJu0ly49mMEkPT5yg=
as discussed in another mail thread, this mail thread tries to gather questions that are suitable for a little survey among Eigen users and developers to find out how and with which tools Eigen is currently used and how and with which tools Eigen will be used in the future.
I think focussing on simple checkbox questions or questions that can be answered in one or two sentences is a good idea.
thanks for starting this thread.
Here are a couple of suggestions regarding the level (?) of the C++ standard [c++03, c++11, c++14, c++17, ...]:
- what level of the C++ standard do you use more often when compiling Eigen ?
- what is the minimum level of the C++ standard supported by your tool chain ?
- what level of the C++ standard do you expect will be supported by your tool chain in 3 years ?