Re: [eigen] Getting started / Compiling and running your first program

I agree on that we could/should mention that for good performance Eigen-code should be compiled with something like `-O2 -DNDEBUG -march=native` (`-mtune` is implied by `-march`). Or link to this: http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=FAQ#How_do_I_get_good_performance.3F

I would however strongly discourage compiling with `-DNDEBUG` until you tested your code for correctness, since this prevents several trivial beginner mistakes (or rather exposes them). We actually also have quite a few questions/"bug reports" about unexpected behavior which was in fact caused by some wrong usage.

Christoph