[eigen] C++17 compatibility

Hi Eigen-developers,

As part of porting my codebase to C++17, I have tried to fix/work around the deprecation of std::result_of. The attached patch essentially reimplements Eigens result_of in terms of std::invoke_result. As this is only available on modern compilers anyway, I’ve decided to use more recent C++ features in general.

As my main platform is Windows/MSVC, I am not sure if the feature check on GCC/clang is bullet proof (I’ve basically started with the one for result_of).

Any feedback is welcome, if you believe this patch is reasonable (as is, or with modifications), I will open a pull-request.

Best regards,

Basil Fierz