Re: [eigen] Can't build tests on macos or linux

looks like there are some issues with boost on your OSX setup (I compile fine on both Linux and OSX). Anyways, for compiling/running the tests you are supposed to use the -k" option to continue on failure and then ctest will report the ones which failed as "not run". You can also focus on the "official" part of Eigen, there are several ways:

cd test ; make -jN -k ; ctest -jN

or

make -k -jN BuildOfficial ; ctest -L Official

For CI, see http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests, but I'm not sure the info are still 100% accurate. I'm currently using a gitlab mirror with gitlab-ci with Linux and Windows workers testing gcc (5-32bits and 8-64bits), clang (3.8 and 6), msvc (2013, 2017). Christoph is also running some nightly builds with gcc/clang on Linux vua a cron job.

Building all unit tests at every commit is not an option because compiling the unit tests takes too much time (from 25 to 60 minutes for a single version of clang or gcc, and from 6 to 10 hours with MSVC...)

gael