[eigen] Certification

   Dear all,

    First of all, sorry for emailing you privately, but I think it has to be done this way.

We are a start up company thinking about using Eigen library for calculations. But we need to get certified in ASPICE-v2 and ISO2626262. So, my question, assuming that of course you so not give any support for that (as normal) is:

   Do you know any team or company that is using your library with some ISO/ASPICE security certification?

   Are you aware of someone else that tried that?

   Thanks for your time and best regards.