|Re: [eigen] Eigen Internals|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen Internals
- From: Mayank Agarwal <mayank007.win@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 01:55:04 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=5IpK+SRT5FldqFTY7WzqieKeQ1bt5qnwK6v8Xxz3mvo=; b=i+qCbDrnN6ZpXNXm8m1nQKnf3nIAQ+6nLEZsfZcRuAe21FfSoF5pdUSxMMeSxHKpTC G3cywdmVF8h7xmiJHaOHQMriRgKNOsvL72H17NwgxXum81hbH7mFOVmP/D3etJX3FpEo MEaGmQAZ8fOfFwLvssNmQ2Sv+8vVXEjrPhXWEU0cwT3n4bBzhPMiF3NnIQQ3ULJVGM7h XYiwnu7Kxmou62FnUO4Pha1ZDa3QzNYXLr9LONhAHnug5NeGkTFYtOkrR/nvI6XAexXp Va8ohinAAhB0gmDxshgnfiPUH/hNzmBZEq5gSePI9ARZzlEMB5jdxL4EhkV/2Nxe8GOc QJ8A==
Thanks a lot. I am new to Eigen and have been going through documentation and all.
I want to implement symmetric matrices class in Eigen, for which I guess knowing the internals
and how Eigen works is required. I am not sure which part to learn and what parts are there.
I just want to learn enough so that I know what my approach should be to create such a working
class in Eigen.