Re: [eigen] Eigen Internals

Thanks a lot. I am new to Eigen and have been going through documentation and all.
I want to implement symmetric matrices class in Eigen, for which I guess knowing the internals
and how Eigen works is required. I am not sure which part to learn and what parts are there.
I just want to learn enough so that I know what my approach should be to create such a working
class in Eigen.

Thank you,
Mayank